- This event has passed.
WaterSaver Landscape Design School
November 13, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This class is comprised of four sessions of speakers and ends with an optional one on one consultation for personalized information (attendees should bring a sketch and/or pictures of their landscape). Attendees will receive four books that will be utilized throughout the program.
- Session 1: Planning a landscape.
- Session 2: Designing a landscape; utilize each area with a cohesive design to fit each homeowner.
- Session 3: Basic needs including soil, mulch, fertilizer, and sun/shade areas.
- Session 4: Plant materials; create beautiful, low water use gardens, that will thrive in San Antonio.
Instructors: Gardening Volunteers of South Texas
Light refreshments will be served. Classroom wall will be open for air flow and masks are required inside the classroom. If guidelines change, students will be notified before the class. Space is limited.
Fee: $35 ($31.50, SABOT members). Registration is required; deadline is November 12 by 9:00 A.M.
Color codes for the calendar are as follows:
- Orange: These are events for BCMG members only.
- Blue: These are public events for which BCMG members can also receive CEU credit.
- Green: These are events that are open to the general public.