Annual Membership Renewal
To maintain membership in the Bexar County Master Gardeners organization, members must:
- Re-certify during the 2023 and
- Pay their current year annual dues.
To re-certify for 2024, members must have completed and entered into the Volunteer Management System (VMS) the following minimum hours by November 30, 2023:
- 30 hours of approved volunteer service (VMS codes 0100 – 1200),
- 6 hours of continuing education (VMS codes 001 or 002), and
- Attend at least 2 monthly meetings (VMS code 002).
BCMG Dues are $25 through December 31, 2023.
BCMG Dues paid from Jan 1 – 15, 2024 are $40.
Members who have not paid dues by Jan 15, 2024 will be taken Inactive.
New name badges will be provided for all certified MGs who pay their dues for 2024! The new badges will have your name in a larger font in dark blue so they can be read more easily.
PayPal allows you to pay your dues with a credit card if you do not have a PayPal account.
Make checks payable to: BCMG
ATTN: Membership Dues
3355 Cherry Ridge Ste. 208
San Antonio, TX 78230